Friday, September 23, 2011

Tsubasa Masuwaka Inspired Nails

Hello again dollies!
For today's blog post I will be showing you a Tsubasa Masuwaka inspired nails!  Every Otaku and Gyaru knows who Tsubasa Masuwaka is. She is one of the famous gyaru model in Japan and I really love her. She even have her cosmetic line now.  To know more about her and her style just Google her.

Tsubasa has lots of nail arts and my personal favorite is her nails in this picture.



I really love her nails here. It is so simple but it has a nice bubble gum color effect in it. So I am in search  
for a good nail polish so I can achieve this nails and finally I found it.It's not the perfect match but it will really do. Want to know what polishes do you need to use to achieve these nails? Then rush to your favorite Etude House boutiques now near you!

Here is my version of the Tsubasa Masuwaka nails.



It doesn't look like the same but it is a close one. I just need to find the perfect purple for this one.
I used the BL502 in my pointy and pinky finger and the BL505 for the rest of my fingers.

I'm pretty happy how it came out and it's the closest thing to achieve Tsubasa's nails and I am pretty much satisfied. I used the Jelly Pop Nail Top coat in this and the colors came out pretty nice. Overall I am happy and satisfied with my version of Tsubasa Masuwaka's nails.

Till next time dollies!
Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3