Friday, September 09, 2011

Product Review:Etude House Black Head Dual Sheet Review

Hello again dollies! 
Here I am again blogging about reviews!  As promise to you,I will do my best in making lots of review and here I am!  So for today's review I will be reviewing about Etude House Black Head Remover Dual Sheet. So what is this product like?  Read on to find out 

Since I am taking a step in taking care of myself, I decided to buy products that will help me to have a clear skin  and the first thing that I want to do is to get rid of my blackheads!  Since that I love Etude so much I decided to buy from them and this caught my attention. The Black Head Remover Dual Sheet

So why I decided to buy this product?  I think that this product is kind of unique because it has not just one nose strip but TWO!  So this product goes on my little basket and decided to use it when I got home.  BTW here is the back portion of the packaging where you can see the ingredients and how to use it.
Click the image to zoom in


Since that I've used this one for a very long time I will do my best to remember every detail on what can I say about this product.  As you can see it has a yellow sachet like packaging because this product came from their black head line. It has a trace of cut out line in the middle of the packaging but you don't really need to cut that out.  This is my first nose strip too so being a skin care product newbie, I really don't know on what will I find inside. As I open the first sachet which has step 1 on it, I saw this white nose strip soaked in a medicated formula that smells like your ordinary facial mask sheet.  It says in the direction that I need to remove a film in the nose strip but I can't see a film in it.  So I just put it on my nasal area and leave it for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes I remove the sheet and wipe off the residues with a cotton ball and step 2 says wipe off the exposed sebum and blackheads/whiteheads but I didn't see any exposed blackheads/whiteheads!  So moving on, I opened the step 2 sachet where it contains another nose strip that is in gel like. This time this strip has a film so I can now follow step 3 which says remove the film haha  After removing the film, I applied it on my nasal area again and leave it on for another 15 minutes. After 15 minutes I removed the nose strip and to my dismay nothing happened!  It didn't remove even a single blackhead/whitehead!  This is a total waste of money!  Good thing it's kind of cheap. I love Etude House but not this product of theirs.

THE PRODUCT: Black Head Remover Dual Sheet
PRICE:  Php 78
PLACE:  Etude House Market! Market!
WHEN: July 29, 2011
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:  It's unique idea of having two strips but it's totally useless.
WHAT I DON'T LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: It is a waste of money and it is so useless! 
WILL I RECOMMEND IT/ BUY IT AGAIN?: I will never buy this again and will definitely not recommend it!
RATING: I rate this product   1/5

THE VERDICT: This is a really useless product but if you want to try it go ahead, maybe it will work for you and if you are willing to spend Php 78 for a useless product.



So there you go dollies! 
I hope you find this review helpful. 
Till next time and stay beautiful! 

3 comments:

  1. woah, good thing I didn't buy this one. thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @athena
    yeah it is really a waste :(

    @whitechoco17
    I'm glad that I could help ^^,

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3