Thursday, September 08, 2011

Product Review:Etude House VIP Girl Nail Polish PK011 Vivid Baby Pink

Hello again dollies! 
Another review again today  For today's review I will be reviewing my second nail polish from Etude House. You know how I hate the lasting power of Etude House nail polishes but I can't help but to buy their nail polishes since they have really cute and unique colors. CLICK HERE to see my first review about their nail polishes. 

This is the  VIP Girl Nail Polish PK011 Vivid Baby Pink

If you will notice, the color of the cap of this nail polish has a hot pink color in it and this is from their VIP line.  You will distinguish Etude House's nail polishes from their cap and packaging on how much they are and from what line.  As usual really cute and princess-y packaging. 

You can see the code at the bottom of the product

I chose this one because it has a nice pink color. You know how much I am obsessed with the pink color. The product is not that pigmented so I need to put two coats of it to get the color that is in the bottle.  This is how it looks like when painted in my nails. 
Sorry again for the messy application I still need lots of practice.
I really love the color of this nail polish. It has that baby pink color which is really cute and I really love it. I don't know if it's just me but this nail polish kind of last for five days before it chipped. My first nail polish from Etude chipped on day 2 or 3 but not this one.  maybe I just got lucky or I didn't do much work which will ruin my nail polish. Anyways this is a good nail polish for its price of Php 48.

THE PRODUCT: VIP Girl Nail Polish PK011 Vivid Baby Pink
PRICE:  Php 48 but I bought it during the Grand Sale so I got it for Php 38
PLACE: Etude House SM Megamall
WHEN:  June 15, 2011
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: The cute packaging and color
WHAT I DON'T LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: The lasting power of it. I really wish that Etude House nail polishes will last long.
WILL I RECOMMEND IT/ BUY IT AGAIN?: I recommend it for those who don't mind to have a nail polish that will chipped easily and for those who want a cute and unique color.
RATING: I give this product a   3/5
THE VERDICT:  It has a really cute packaging and color but I sure wish that they will last long.

There you go dollies another review from Etude House! 
Till next time dollies! Stay beautiful! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3