Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Lora-chan's Monthly Faves

Hello hello my dolls!
It's already October! ⊙﹏⊙ Time sure flies really fast and we are finaly counting down to Christmas! What? It's Christmas again? We need to save up now my dear dolls to buy gifts for ourselves and loved ones hehehe :)

Anyways, I've come to think that instead of having monthly hauls post maybe I should just post my monthly favorites. What do you think about that my dollies?  ̄ω ̄





My monthly favorites post will be about the things that I really love and find as a favorite during that particular month whether it is a beauty product,skin care products, fashion product, movies, music and even to the tiny little things as long as it becomes a favorite of mine. (=^ω^=)

I am so excited to share with you my monthly favorites and I hope that you will wait for that. By the way, I will still continue posting my hauls but it will not be on a monthly basis.

So that's it for now, I hope you will stay tuned on my next post which would be my monthly faves for the month of September sincw that it is now October. :)

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3