Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fashion Haul

Hello again my pretty dolls!
Today, I have another haul for you.
This haul is kind of different from my other hauls since that this haul focuses more on fashion stuff.


Want to know what they are? Just keep on reading! :)




Ta da! I think this is the first time that I posted fashion hauls. Anyways, just to remind you that I am not really a brand conscious person. As long as it looks good on me and of course affordable, that would be super ok for me! ;) So here are the items that I got!

  • From The Landmark, I got the crop top with a lipstick stain design. It reminds me a lot of 5SOS, so when I saw that particular top, I just have to grab it!
  • The next item is a ruffled black skirt from a random store at Glorietta. I believe it would be perfect to pair this with the crop top. :)
  • Then at 168 Mall in Divisoria (This mall is a shopping haven here in the Philippines if you are looking for affordable and good buys.) I got a skort with a cute mini cat printed on it, a square pants as they call it and two kawaii beanies! I had this obsession with beanies lately, maybe because of Calum Hood? hahahaha (So sorry fan girling again :p)
So that's it for my fashion haul. Can't wait to post OOTD's wearing them. Speaking of OOTD's, I kind of neglected it again! :( That's very bad of me huhuhu I promise that I will post a lot of OOTD's when time permits me to keep up with you my dear dolls.


So what do you think of my fashion haul? Any ideas on how to style them? Share it with us! :)

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3