Monday, November 03, 2014

Blog Layout

Hello my dear dolls!
How are you doing today?
Do you remember my previous blog layout?


Read on to find out!

For the dolls who've been following me for a long time, they surely notice that my blog layout looks like this.


I just love the peachy color of it. Then I have decided to change my layout now since that I've been active again in blogging and thought that maybe it would be a good thing to change my blog layout as well. So the layout you are seeing today is my new layout! :) I love how neat and simple it looks! :)

Just wanted to share it with you dolls!

So what do you think of my new layout? Which do you like the best? Feel free to comment below!

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3