Monday, September 01, 2014

Product Review: Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in PK005

Hello my dear dolls!
How are you today! I am just happy that I am finally getting back on track with my blogging. :) It's been a really long time that I haven't posted about product reviews and I believe this would be the perfect timing to start. :)

Today's review is one of the prettiest lipstick that I ever saw. It's the Etude House Dear my Blooming Lips Talk in PK005.


As usual with Etude House,The packaging is to die for and I just love the cute little ribbon in it. The fun part is that you can use the ribbon as a ring! Check out BeiSquared's post to see how to make the ribbon as a ring.
I love how the packaging is made and how sturdy it is. This would look nice on top of your vanity table to add a little cuteness to it. What's best is taking it out of your makeup pouch when you are in the public girls bathroom and I guarantee you that you will have lots of compliment on how cute your lipstick is. :)
This lipstick line has lots of shade to choose from and I got the PK005 which is a nice peachy pink that is perfect for your everyday makeup. I love lipsticks that has peachy pink shade to it because it is very wearable even if you are wearing a natural makeup and I just love how it can make you look youthful. :)

I also love the princess-y heart that is engraved to the lipstick! It made me don't want to mess up with the engraved heart because it is too pretty to be ruined! >_<  .Too bad it can't be helped hehehe
I love how smoothly it glides on my lips when applied and how the color pops. The lipstick is not that moisturizing which is a shame and staying power is not that good, maybe a good 3 hours without eating but still the color is just too pretty that you can't resist but just re-apply them. :) I believe this lipstick is around 400+ pesos which I think is good enough for the product.
I remember that I used this specific lipstick on one of Etude House's contest maybe two years ago. Here is the link to my blog post about that if you want to check it out.
http://manikanghapon.blogspot.com/2012/06/let-your-lips-talk-contest-let-your.html
Overall, I love this lipstick and would love to use it especially on special occasions. :)

What do you think of this lipstick from Etude House? Do you love how pretty the packaging is?
Leave comments below! :)
Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3