Sunday, September 07, 2014

My Kawaii Experience at Kawaii in Manila 2 part 1

Hello my kawaii dolls!
Warning! This post is a KAWAII OVERLOAD post!
I still have star dusts on my eyes and had a crazy hangover from last Saturday's kawaii event which is the Kawaii in Manila 2 that happened last September 6, 2014 at Whitespace Manila, Makati City.

First things first, let me give a little introduction about this kawaii event. :)

(c) kawaii.ph


Kawaii Philippines is an online portal for Filipinos who loves the kawaii culture. This website shares lots of kawaii inspirations from the small cutesy trinkets,to the kawaii beauty and fashion. As Kawaii Philippines says, "Kawaii isn’t just an expression nor a trend, it is a lifestyle – an appreciation for all things cute and also a way of looking at the world in a positive light.:

The kawaii lifestyle has been with me for as long as I can remember and lots and lots of Filipinos are now sharing the same passion as I do. Filipino kawaii lovers got kawaii excited when Kawaii Philippines announced their very first kawaii convention which is the Kawaii in Manila 2!

Kawaii in Manila 2 is a huge success with over 1,500+ attendees, this kawaii filled event sure is a kawaii memory to be cherished. :)

Let's start with my kawaii experience! :)
Me and my friend arrived at Whitespace Manila at around quarter to 11:00 AM and these kawaii thingy welcomed us.

Isn't it adorable? Now that's a sample of a big kawaii hehehe :)



Moving on, the lobby of Whitespace is already jampacked with lots of kawaii people waiting for the gate to open and here are the ticket booths to get your kawaii tickets. :)


The guest list section are for the ones who ordered the tickets in advance. :) I felt really special when I lined here hehehe



The lobby is also the area to capture kawaii memories where they put kawaii walls and kawaii standalone mascots. :)

The best part is that Team Instax Philippines is there to make the kawaii photos even kawaii-er with their Fujifilm Instax camera and a chance to DIY your pictures! :)





When the gates finally opened, kawaii attendees was given complimentary cotton candies and ice creams! :) So sorry I forgot to take a photo of it though.

And now, I welcome you to the kawaii paradise! :)


























What I love the most about this kawaii filled event is that Lucy Pop, a Japanese brand who sells kawaii school uniforms are also present and gave kawaii attendees a chance to fit their wonderful and kawaii school uniform masterpiece! :) I was so thrilled and grab the opportunity without hesitation! :) I've always been a Japanese school girl fan and love wearing seifukus as Japan calls them. I actually have 3 kinds of seifuku in my wardrobe and wore a seifuku themed clothing during the event.


I got super excited when I saw Mirai Suenaga's seifuku! I need to get my hands on it and waited for my turn. So here's what it looks like.


It is so kawaii! I really want to take it home with me. Just a quick review about Lucy Pop's seifukus. Their seifuku's are almost perfect! The fitting,material and craftsmanship is definitely superb. It feels really comfortable and wanted to get my hands of these kawaii seifuku's in the near future. :)

Me and my good friend just went crazy looking at the booths and buying some kawaii stuffs! I sure wished that the next kawaii convention would be filled with more and more kawaii booths and also lots of kawaii games and activities! That would definitely be kawaii awesome! Because of us being super busy browsing at the kawaii booths, I forgot to take pictures of the kawaii people wearing different styles of kawaii fashion. Boo me! >_< 

So here's my kawaii loot from the event. Oh by the way did I say that they are also handing out kawaii loot bags to the first 500 kawaii attendees? It is really kawaii awesome!


I got super excited with the kawaii neko (cat) stockings so me and my friend hurriedly went to the comfort room to try it on. The comfort room is also kawaii-fied which I found really kawaii. :)


And here is the kawaii stockings!

It matches my kawaii Hello Kitty flats really well. :)

So that end the part 1 of my kawaii experience at Kawaii in Manila 2! Stay tuned for the part 2 of my blog post! :)

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3