Monday, September 01, 2014

Hello Kitty Cafe Philippines

Hello again my dear dolls!
Hello Kitty fans went on a trance as the Toy Kingdom Toy Expo 2014 opened it's doors for Hello Kitty Cafe! The Toy Expo ran from August 29-31,2014.It is a 3 day toy filled expo and of course Hello Kitty goodness!








The Hello Kitty themed cafe was filled with lots of sweet and kawaii drinks and delicacies from cupcakes,donuts,pastas,sandwiches,coffees,iced teas and lemonades. I just want to order everything on the menu if only my wallet will allow me hehehe :p










The ambiance of the cafe is like a Hello Kitty heaven! It is so girly and I just love it!









I wished that I can stay at the cafe much longer but I am just to shy just to sit there without ordering so I ordered a kawaii Hello Kitty donut for take out. :)





Just look at that kawaii face of Hello Kitty. It took me a minute to finally decide to take a bite of it.



It is so scrumptious, I wanted more! I do hope that they will reopen the Hello Kitty Cafe that I once knew during my childhood. That would be amazing! :)



Me enjoying some Hello Kitty goodness. :)

What do you think of the Hello Kitty Cafe? Do you want to reopen a branch again here in the Philippines? Share with us your thoughts. :)

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3