Monday, August 25, 2014

Clay Charms!

Hello hello my dear dollies!

It's been a while! :) Did you miss me? I hope that's a yes! :)
Anyway, you know that I have quite an obsession with cute stuffs especially the tiny little ones. >.<
I just found them really adorable and cute! I remember when I was a child I use to play with very little plastic toys of animals and the like. It it so tiny that my Mom always stepped on my toys and scolded me hahaha >_<

For today's topic, let me share with you some kawaii charms that I got for a really long time. Maybe 1 or 2 years ago. I remember that I got interested with polymer clays but the sad thing is polymer clays can be quite expensive and the fact that it needs to be baked in an oven made me to have my second thoughts in making them. So I tried to look for alternatives and found paper clays but the sad part is, paper clays are quite different from paper clays in terms of texture and durability so I just opted to buy polymer clay charms.

The good thing is one of my favorite blogger misskatv is making these kawaii clay charms. So I didn't hesitate to order from her. So here's what came in the mail. (Take note that this order happened a long time ago and I hated myself on not posting about this sooner.)

It was nicely wrapped with bubble wrap



I remember that Miss Kat used to call her shop Yummy Charm

I believe it is now called Dainty box so be sure to check her shop for some kawaii charms! :)

I love how it is nicely sealed. :)


Aren't they a bunch of cuties! >.< Some of them are resins but my most favorites are the polymer clay ones because they are handmade with love. :) and those cookies looks delicious and reminds me of the Super Thin Chocolate crackers! XD

I just really loved them and want to collect more. I know that they can be used for a lot of things like for decorating your cellphones and the like but I just like preserving them as is hehehehe :)

What do you think my dear dolls? Are they cute? Want to see more of my little charm collection?
Comment below! :) I would love to share it with you! :)

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3