Friday, May 04, 2012

April Haul

Hi again dollies!
It's the time of the month once again and that means it's haul time again!
My goodness, my collection of cosmetics, skin care products and other beauty products keeps on growing per month haha but I don't have any regrets buying these even though that my review list just keeps on getting longer and longer  Buying these stuffs makes me happy and it's a part of my stress reliever hehe
So without further ado, let me share with you my April Haul







What I got from Watson's Makati and Market! Market! are:

  • Kojie-san Skin Lightening Soap
  • Kojie-san Skin Lightening Cream
  • Sureaid Petroleum Jelly
  • Watson's Soft Toothbrush
  • Nichido Stardust Eyeshadow in Totally Neutral
  • Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
  • Ever Bilena Xtreme Shine Lip Color in 708
  • Astring-O-Sol Mouth Wash
  • iWhite Facial Cream
From Etude House Mall of Asia and Market! Market! I got:
  • Black Charcoal Chin Pack
  • Soft Touch Lip Liner #1
  • Green Tea Facial Mask
  • Petit Darling Nails HD Beam in BR309
At The Landmark Makati I got the most rave Fashion 21 Two-way cake with Tea Tree Oil #4 and at Metro Market! Market! Beauty Section I got an Aido Regular Lipstick in #10.

Yay I think I got plenty of stuffs this month hehe can't wait to use them and make a review.

Take care and always stay pretty!




2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, makes me realize I need to go make up shopping again soon!! lol

    Gorgeous blog btw, followed!! ^_^

    btw, 3 days left to enter the Hello Kitty Forever giveaway to win some cool Hello Kitty prizes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the compliment and for following my blog. ^^, Hope you watched out for my other makeup post. ^^,

      Delete

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3