Sunday, October 09, 2011

September mini haul

Hello again dollies! 
I miss blogging so much and my schedule in school is killing me that's why I can't hardly blog and do some hauling. Anyways I'm so glad that I got the time now to blog so let's get on with my post. It is now October and I want to share with you dollies my September purchases. This is just a really really mini haul that's why I got a few items. I bought all of them at Watson's SM Makati.
I need a moisturizer that has spf so I bought the new Celeteque Dermoscience sun care facial moisturizer. I am out of conditioner,shampoo and sanitizer so I tried Pantene total care conditioner, Loreal for dry hair shampoo (Currently my HG shampoo) and the Protec orange sanitizer by Watsons. I also bought a San San nail polish but I forgot to take a picture of it so sorry dollies. So that's it for my September mini haul. Please wait for my next monthly haul dollies.

Take care and stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3