Haul

September mini haul

2:41 AM

Hello again dollies! 
I miss blogging so much and my schedule in school is killing me that's why I can't hardly blog and do some hauling. Anyways I'm so glad that I got the time now to blog so let's get on with my post. It is now October and I want to share with you dollies my September purchases. This is just a really really mini haul that's why I got a few items. I bought all of them at Watson's SM Makati.

I need a moisturizer that has spf so I bought the new Celeteque Dermoscience sun care facial moisturizer. I am out of conditioner,shampoo and sanitizer so I tried Pantene total care conditioner, Loreal for dry hair shampoo (Currently my HG shampoo) and the Protec orange sanitizer by Watsons. I also bought a San San nail polish but I forgot to take a picture of it so sorry dollies. So that's it for my September mini haul. Please wait for my next monthly haul dollies.

Take care and stay pretty!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3