Saturday, October 29, 2011

Product Review:Etude House Drawing Eyebrow #1

Hello again dollies!
Here I am again for an another Etude House review!
For the product review today, let me present to you the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow #1

This is my first time using an eye brow pencil and I don't usually groom my eye brows so for the first time using this kind of product, I got one from my favorite brand Etude House.
This product comes in a two way twist up pencil form wherein the other side is the lead while the other side is a brush. Cool right  This product comes in 5 shades and I got the #1 which the SA says is a dark brown.
product code

 What I love more about this product is that it is refillable and the refills cost only Php 78 The brush that comes along with this product is pretty neat and decent. Not bad for a Php 148 eye brow pencil..
here is the brush kinda reminds me of a bottle brush hehe
The brush's quality is really good. It is a really soft brush and I love it! Here is what the tip of the product looks like
I love that it has a product code in the tip as well making it easier to  find refills
and here is how it looks like with the lead
the lead kind of reminds me of a chocolate :b
The product is well pigmented and you can't go wrong with this even if you have a heavy hand. It doesn't come out really dark so this is a plus.  You don't one your brows to look like Rock Lee from Naruto hehe and with the use of the brush you can blend the colors easily on your brows. I love that this product is travel friendly so I always put this in my makeup pouch because I am always in a hurry and I just do my makeup (sometimes) in school/mall or for touch ups. So for the product swatch

See how good the pigmentation is? I do this swatch with a heavy hand but still the color didn't came out too dark. I love the pigmentation of this because I always go for a natural look. Now for the swatch on my brows.
before



after


Did you see the difference? The product really matches the color of my hair and brows and I love how natural it is. The only downside of this product is that it doesn't have a really good staying power. I think the product faded for an hour or two. (I'll update you dollies on how long this product really stays ) Overall this is a pretty good product for its price.


THE PRODUCT: Etude House Drawing Eyebrow #1
PRICE: Php 148
PLACE: Etude House Market! Market!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

  • 2 in 1 product
  • nice pigmentation
  • value for money
  • pretty handy

WHAT I DON'T LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

  • staying power
  • the sticker of the product code in the cap that makes it look kind of dirty 

WILL I RECOMMEND IT/ BUY IT AGAIN?:
I do recommend this product for all the dollies that is always on the go and looking for a nice eye brow 2 in 1 pencil that you can value your money with. I will buy the refills of this product and maybe try a different shade.
RATING:
I give this product a  4/5
THE VERDICT:
This is a pretty decent product that you can always bring and perfect if you like a natural looking eye brows.


Take care dollies and stay pretty!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Etude house product! I use #2 and it's really affordable because if you finish it, you can have a refill! I love your brows too, do you shave it?thread? Let me know! <3

    jo-eun-ha-roo!

    xoxo ★ Rose ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliment Rose! ^^, My brow is natural and I don't do anything with it just redefining it with makeup and using Etude House's Drawing Eyebrow will do the job. ^^,

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3