Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Product Review:Etude House Petit Darling Nails High Beam BL502 part 2


Hello again dollies! As you can see I already have a review about this nail polish from Etude House. To refresh your mind this is the BL502 nail polish. If you want to see the review again CLICK HERE. So why do I have a part 2 of it? Well I like to update you on what I have experienced with this product and this one is the one I really like about the nail polish. I can't believe that this nail polish comes off really quick even though I am using an ordinary nail polish remover. This is the first time in my life that I enjoyed removing a nail polish. I guess this is the strong point of this product.

 WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
  • The cute packaging
  • The cute color
  • It comes off easily when you remove your nail polish
WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
  • It takes too long to dry
  • the lasting power is not that good
  • The smell (Well it's natural for nail polishes haha but I'm hoping that I can find a nail polish that has a good smell something that will not rip my nose off haha XD)
  • Too expensive for a nail polish that is not that good (Sorry I'm a kuripot and I want that If I buy something, it is really worth it. ^^,)
THE VERDICT
Out of 5 I will rate this product 3. The color is really cute but the lasting power failed me.

WILL I RECOMMEND IT
Maybe NO. I think there are more better nail polishes out there and I can say that my Caronia nail polishes are better and cheap compared to Etude House.

WILL I BUY IT AGAIN
Well maybe since that the colors of Etude House's nail polishes are cute. I guess I need to find a really good top coat to go with this. ^^,


So there you go a part 2 of my nail polish review. ^^, See you again in my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3