Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Etude House products batch 2

Hello again dollies! 

Hooray I had a chance to visit Etude House again last last week and I completely forgot about it haha. So without further ado I want to show you my second batch of Etude House products.

Ta da! It's the Good-bye Dark Circle Eye Patch and Happy Teatime Peach Tea Cleansing Foam!  Since that I am into cosmetics then it is also time for me to care for my skin as well especially my face haha. I have tried lots of products before especially facial creams and wash but of course Etude House's products is love!  So these two lovelies went to my cute pink basket and made it's way home yay! I promise to do a review about these cute products!

Stay pretty dollies! 

Lora-chan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3