Monday, June 13, 2011

Product Review:Tony Moly Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask in Pearl

Hello again dollies!

Here's another review from your's truly  Today I am going to make a review about my first ever facial mask and my first Tony Moly item as well. I am starting to take care of my skin now haha especially my face so I gave this product a try. It is the Tony Moly Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask in Pearl. (Phew a very long name) Like I said in my previous post HERE, This mask was suggested to me by the nice SA of Tony Moly. She said that this is their best seller and effective as well so I gave it a try. 

So what's with the product?

It's my first time using a facial mask so I really don't know how to use it haha  When I opened the packaging, I already smelled the product and it smells like your ordinary facial cream. (For me it smells like Garnier) Then I pulled the mask inside and the substance in it is like a watery gel. It is so gooey but not sticky. It's a little messy though  I didn't know that facial mask are like that haha all I thought is that it is just a mask with a beauty formula in it. I didn't know that it has a water like formula haha  Anyways I just put it on not knowing if both sides will do (both sides look the same so I think anything will do) Don't forget to wash your face first dollies  and pat it dry. After I put it on my face I already felt a refreshing feeling. I feel so relaxed and I can feel that the solution in it was absorbed by my face. I leave the mask on my face for 20-30 minutes. I don't know if I should leave it that long because I can't understand the instructions at the back of the packaging (It's all in hangul) I just saw the 20-30 numbers so I guess that's how long you will leave it. So I just lie in bed and relax waiting for the time.

Ding Ding Ding... 

After 30 minutes it's the moment of truth  I peeled the mask off and after peeling it I looked at myself in the mirror  My face looks so soft, smooth and radiant even if there is still residues of the mask left behind. So I washed my face a little to remove the residue. (I don't know if that is right) Then pat my face dry with a facial sponge. After that I looked in the mirror again and was surprised  on how my face looks and feels. It really made my face smooth, soft and radiant. It even removed my blackheads (Idon't know how that happened) I never felt my face so smooth before. This mask really did its job  So after adoring my face  I applied moisturizer. (I used Garnier in sachet that I got for free haha) Then the next day came but the glow on my face is starting to fade away waa  and the smoothness of it but it still feels a little soft. I guess this product's effect is not for long term aww  but still it's a good product for its price.

THE PRODUCT: Tony Moly Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask in Pearl
PRICE: Php 58
PLACE: Tony Moly SM Megamall
WHEN: June 6, 2011
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: It's very affordable and a good product
WHAT I DON'T LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: It's a little messy to use
THE VERDICT: For it's price it really does its job but don't expect too much.

WILL I RECOMMEND IT/ BUY IT AGAIN?: Maybe, I want to try other mask as well but if this is really the one that is good for me then I'll buy it again and again.

So there you go another review to all of you dollies! 
Till my next review. Stay beautiful dollies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3