Monday, August 18, 2014

Kawaii haul #2

Hello again dolls!



I've passed by The Landmark Makati again to look for some more decorative tapes that I got from last time's haul,but sadly they are out of stock :( so I got different ones for the meantime. I also got another card stationery again and this time it was a fox because he is such a cutie! :) I got one for myself and the other for a friend. :)




Another thing that I love at The Landmark is there huge selection of fashionable clothes. Like I said, I am not really a brand conscious type of person. As long as it is pretty,fashionable and affordable, I would really get it. So I saw this kawaii dress with adorable cats printed on them so I just have to get it. :)

What do you think of today's kawaii haul? Comment below! :)

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3