Monday, March 02, 2015

OOTD with Lora # 4

Hey hey my dear dolls!
Are you in a mood for a fun and comfy fashion coordinate?
Be sure to read on to find out! :)

I wore this coordinate when we went to Pansol, Laguna for a fun family outing. I want something comfy but at the same time cute and sexy. ;)


So here's what I am wearing:
  • Kawaii cap with cat ears from Metro Market! Market!
  • Cat Printed Romper Shorts from Fashion Market (Market! Market!)
  • Brown Tank Top from Fashion Market (Market! Market!)
  • Follie Slip On Sneakers from Metro Market! Market!
  • Charriol dupe bangle from a bazaar
  • Pink G-shock dupe from Skechers
Here's another photo for a much closer look



So what do you think of this coordinates? Please do share your thoughts! :)

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3