Saturday, March 28, 2015

February Favorites


Love me like you do, la la love me like you do.

Hello there my lovely dolls! February is best known for being the love month and here in the Philippines, You can feel the love in every corner. Single or not, you are still loved by the people around you so don't be sad. It doesn't mean that Valentines are only for couples but for everyone to share and spread the love. :)
So for today's post, I will be sharing with you my favorites for the love month. Let's start with my favorite drink that is so warm like a warm embrace. It's the Twinings of London Pure Green Tea.


To be honest I am not a tea person but once you get the hang it, you will love it and will crave for more. This would be my all time favorite tea since that it is really refreshing and I love how it makes me feel clean inside and out. Pure green tea is known as a antioxidant so you better start giving green teas a try.

Next favorites would be a random favorite and the first on my list is this adorable floral table mats.



I love how girly it looks. The pink background with roses in it makes it even more lovelier. I got lots of this table mats and placed it on every table in my room to add a touch of shabby chic feel on my room. :)

Next favorite is something related to the shabby chic theme and it would be these Japanese socks.


I just call them Japanese socks since they came from Japan and I always see them worn by Japanese models. If you know what they are called please do tell me. Onegai! (Please!) I've been searching for these kind of socks for as long as I can remember and I was so glad that I finally found it! My ultimate favorite is the pink with flowers in it. It would be a great piece for any lolita outfit. I can't wait to wear these! I also have some knee high socks but I forgot to include them on this photo. Sorry about that. ;P

My next favorite would be this pink furry carpet.


My mom got this for me and I am loving it to bits. I've always wanted this kind of carpet for my bedside and I am so happy that I finally got it! Thanks Mom! It gives more spice to my room and I love how cozy it looks. :) My room is getting more lovelier and cozier, I am totally loving my small space in our house. :)

Last product on my random favorites would be this floral pens that has been given to me by my Dad. He really knows that I am into stationery stuffs. hehehe. 




I love how it gives a little pizazz to my pen holder and the tip of these pens is really superb. I love how thin it is and the ink is kind of like a sign pen so I am really loving these pens, It is so nice to write on.

My next favorite would be my music favorites and that would be Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do.

Photo from Google

I just love how magical this song is. I feel so loved whenever I hear this song and it has this spark that made me all cheesy inside. :) "Sobrang kilig ako sa kanta na ito!" 

My last music favorites would be the Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtracks.


Yes, Fifty Shades of Grey but please don't judge me. :p Almost all of the OST's of this film are so beautiful I really love them all! It feels so relaxing and romantic.

My last favorite would be an event that we went to during Valentines Day and it's in Clark,Pampanga. Guess what event it is?


It's the 19th Hot Air Balloon Festival! This is my first time attending such event and it was fun! Will blog about this event next so be sure to stay tuned for that. :)

So that's it for my Love Month Favorites. How about you dolls? What are your favorites during the love month? Did you have fun? Don't forget that you are loved! :)

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3