Saturday, February 28, 2015

OOTD with Lora #3

Hello there my fashionista dolls!

It's been a while since I have post Outfit of the day photos, so here I am resuming my OOTD with Lora episode. I got these OOTD photos stocked here in my laptop for a long time now so I guess it's high time to finally post them so be ready for a lot of OOTD post. :)




So here's what I am wearing:
  • Dress with cat prints from The Landmark
  • Nike Free Run 5.0 from Nike
  • Orange Bucket Bag from a Bazaar
  • Charriol dupe bangle from a Bazaar
  • Pink G-shock dupe from Skechers
  • Green Headband from Market! Market! (So sorry if you can't see the color)
Here's another look of my OOTD


I love how this coordinate looks chic, girly and at the same time sporty. This would be a good coordinate for a Sunday family date.

What do you think of my OOTD? Feel free to share your thoughts! :) I'll be waiting!

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3