Friday, November 14, 2014

Online Shop Review: femmeshoppe_ph

Hello my pretty dolls!
It's me again!
Again, I'm so sorry that I've been slacking off in doing reviews! :( I'm so ashamed of myself. Anyways, I'll still do my best to make reviews as much as I can.

For today's review would be an online seller at Instagram.

Read on to see the detailed review! :)
I've been looking for a good size tote bag recently and I just fell in love with Say Tioco's bag HERE! So I looked everywhere just to have that exact bag and luckily I found one at instagram. The shop name is femmeshop_ph and you can check her out HERE!


She has a wide variety of bags and wallets at an affordable price. The downside is that the shipping fee is quite on the pricey side. I believe that her location is the reason for that. Anyways don't let the shipping cost be a hindrance since that she is a nice and accommodating seller and her products are just too lovely especially her korean wallets so be sure to check her out! :)

So here are some photos of the bag that I ordered, It's code name is Julia Bag and I just love it!
 (So sorry for the poor image quality)






The size is so perfect, not too big nor too small, and the quality is really good as well! :) I also love that it has plenty of inside pockets. This would be my favorite tote bag so far from my bag collection.

If you want to check her out, feel free to click the link below! :)

http://instagram.com/femmeshoppe_ph

So what do you think of my pink tote bag? Comment below!

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3