Friday, June 12, 2015

The Kawaii Philippines Book Launch

Hello there my kawaii dolls!

I have good news for you! If you are a kawaii enthusiast like myself, then scream kawaii! with me as Kawaii Philippines officially launch their kawaii book that is full of kawaii goodness!

Photo credits to Kawaii Philippines




Who is excited as I am? If you are, why not attend their book launch on June 17, 2015, Wednesday at SM Megamall L/G Event Center Mega A at 10AM-9PM with the official program starting at 6PM. 

I believe they have lots of surprise for the attendees, so come in your best kawaii outfit and let's go and have some fun with fellow kawaii enthusiasts!

For more information about the book launch, feel free to click the link below.

http://kawaii.ph/beyond-the-cutest-dreams-the-kawaii-ph-book-launch/

See you there my kawaii dolls!

Heart,

1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3