Wednesday, August 01, 2012

July 2012 Mini haul

Hello again my dear dollies!

This will be a quick post about my mini haul for the month of July. So are you ready guys? Let's go!




Again I will remind you guys that I didn't buy them all at once. 

From Etude House Market! Market! (My favorite branch) I got the 2 nail polishes from their new range Look At My Cotton Candy Nails.

From The Landmark Makati I got a cosmetic case, Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo, Vitress Hair Cuticle coat and Health Beyond Hand Sanitizer. (My favorite)

Lastly from Watson's Makati I got the Barbie Pink Glam Lip Frosting (This is on sale so I hurriedly got it), Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame and 2 Beauty Buffet Facial Masks.

I already used some of the products listed here so please wait for the reviews. I really miss blogging and making product reviews.

BTW I am now on Instagram! If you have an account please follow me there! Just type manikanghapon.

Thanks my dear dolls!

Take care and always stay pretty!


1 comment:

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3