Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Bunny Nails

Hi my dear dolls!

I'm in a bunny mood today hehe  You all know that I really love bunnies! I think they are one of the cutest animal and they are such gentle creatures. I myself have a pet bunny and it's almost his 1 year. Maybe next time I'll show you some pictures of my lovable pet bunny. 

I really want to try a bunny nail art and thankfully I saw this video by Bubzbeauty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmB9BzmObGY&feature=g-user-u

I find it really easy. I want to thank Bubz for this wonderful tutorial so I got myself my very own bunny nails!

Are you ready to see them?
 Here they are!




I drew the bunnies on my left hand since I am right handed and just painted my right hand polka dots to make them looked like easter eggs hehe  I know easter had already passed but what better partner can bunnies have other than easter eggs? 

Hoped that you like my own version of my bunny nails! If you want to try them out, just watch Bubz tutorial by clicking the link mentioned above.

Do you like bunnies? Have you tried bunny nail art? Please share your versions as well. I would love to see them.

Take care and always stay pretty!


4 comments:

  1. It's so cute. You did a great job! ^.^ I love Bubz, her tutorials are great and easy. :)

    - Pau <3
    pauwerrific.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for the lovely comment dear Paula! ^^, Thank you also for being a follower! ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your good! Waaa i can't even paint my nails decently hehehehe. The bunnies are super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you so much Ms. Tin for the kind words! ^^, Well practice makes perfect hehe :D

      Delete

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3