Monday, April 09, 2012

March Haul

Hello again my pretty dollies!
The holy week is now over that's why I had the chance to go online again and also make a blog post for you my dear dolls.  So without further ado let me introduce you to my March haul.





I bought these products at SM Megamall Department Store Beauty Section, Etude House Megamall, Metro! Market! Market! Grocery and The Landmark Makati.

At Etude House Megamall I got the Petit Darling Nails HD Beam in OR204At SM Megamall Department Store Beauty Section I got the Sassy Nail polish in Black Magic, and the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip balm. At The Landmark Makati I got some pots for my eyeshadows, an eyeshadow brush, refills for my eye lash curler and a Sunny Time Sunblock cream. Lastly my Mom bought these goodies to me at Metro Market! Market! she bought me an Intimate Lotion, VO5 shampoo and conditioner and Vitress Hair polish.

Can't wait to use these and make reviews. By the way 1 month to go and It's already my birthday and also my beauty blog's birthday. So watched out for my surprise!

Take care and always stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3