Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to me and my blog!

Hello again my dear dollies!
Wondering about my blog post title and new layout?
Well wonder no more because I want to share with you that it's almost my blog's anniversary this coming May! Yay! Wow my blog's birthday is also the same with my birthday, that means it's a double celebration yay!
 I can't believe that it's already been a year since I've been interested to makeup and other beauty products.

Since that it's my blog anniversary, I have decided to change it's look. I'm going to make this blog more versatile not just focusing about makeup reviews but also about my life so you can know me better.

I also want to thank all my followers who supported me and inspired me with this new passion of mine and as a thank you I will be hosting a giveaway really soon like what I have promised before so please do watch out for it.

I hope that you will still support me and watch out for the new happenings in my blog.
I will do my best to be a better blogger for you.


Take care and always stay pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3