Sunday, March 04, 2012

February Haul

Hello again dollies!
It's the end of the month again and you know what that means  It's haul time again yay!

This months haul will just be a mini haul since that I control myself on buying lots of makeup  When I checked my upcoming review list, I tend to get dizzy just by seeing it. In other words, my list is piling up so I need to control myself from buying lots of makeup for now and make reviews of it. So without further ado here's my mini haul. (Take note that I didn't buy all of these at once)





From The Landmark Makati I bought:

  • Klik Nail Dotting Tool
  • Nichido Stick Foundation in Natural
  • Generic Eyeliner Brush
  • Generic kabuki Brush
  • Aido Lipstick in I and H (Forgot to take a picture of H)
From Watson's Makati I bought:
  • Diamond's Orange Peel and L-Glutathione Soap
From HBC MRT Ayala Station I bought:
  • San San Shimmer Lipstick #05
From Avon Dealer at LRT Baclaran Station:
  • Simply Pretty Color Bliss Lipstick in Fresh Melon
and I stumbled upon a Bazaar at the Alphaland Southgate Mall at Pasong Tamo where one booth sells korean cosmetics and here is what I got
  • The Face Shop FACE it Aqua Tinted BB Cream


See how few products that I got hehe I can't wait to make a review of these. I hope that you will watched out for it.


How about you? What products did you buy last month?

Take care and always stay pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Nice beauty haul ^^
    I also bought some nail art brushes!
    The bb cream looks interesting, I'll look forward to the review~

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3