Saturday, August 06, 2011

Product Review:Etude House Dear Darling Tint # 2

Hello again dollies! 
It's now time for a review! I would be reviewing about my current favorite lip product from my favorite brand, Etude House! It's the Dear Darling Tint #2  It's my first time using a lip tint and I heard lots of good reviews about lip tints. They say it is moisturizing, light feeling in the lips, looks natural and long lasting so I gave lip tints a try. Since that I am into Etude House,  I look for their lip tints and found this one

This line of their tints is the cheapest so I gave this one a try.  The Dear Darling Tint comes in three shades, you can refer to their website HERE. I got the # 2 shade because I think it suits me and look natural. So for the review  


I got this tint during the first day of the Grand Sale. I really love this lip tint, it has a gel type consistency and the color is buildable. Since it is a gel type, it is not runny so you don't have to worry if it will spill.   It is quite pigmented so you just really need one swipe of it.


After wiping with a tissue see how it leaves a hint of red?


The smell and taste of it is kind of okay but I wish that it has the same sweet smell and taste like of the Dear Darling Lip Gloss.  The packaging is quite nice as well, it has the same packaging of the Dear Darling Lip Gloss. It is very princess-y and very durable. It comes with a really nice and soft wand/brush that glides smoothly on the lips.


The staying power of it is really good too but I wish it could stay much longer. It stays for me about 1-2 hours. (With eating and drinking)  Even though the color fades, it still leaves a little hint of color which I really like.  because of this pretty product, I can say goodbye to dull lips 

Before 
After


Sorry for the poor quality of images  the lighting in my room is not really good today.



THE PRODUCT:  Dear Darling Tint #2
PRICE:  Php158 (Php 198 original price)
PLACE: Etude House SM Megamall
WHEN: June 15, 2011
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: It's really affordble, a very good product and the packaging
WHAT I DON'T LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: I hope it comes in more colors and much longer lasting
WILL I RECOMMEND IT/ BUY IT AGAIN?: Yes I do recommend it to everyone and will buy it again
RATING:  I give it 4/5
THE VERDICT: This is a really good product and I recommend it to those who don't wear lipstick everyday or who don't like wearing lipsticks, this is a really good alternative to give color to your lips.

Finally I'm done with my review dollies! 
Till my next review!
Stay beautiful dollies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3