Thursday, May 07, 2015

Ozine Fest 2015 Mini Haul

Well hello there again my dear dolls!

Yeah I know I've been lacking on post lately just because of this game that got me really really addicted. When I say addicted, I mean it! I spent almost sleepless night just because of this game! ;P Well I'll be sharing that game on my next post but for now let me give you a quick post to jump start my blog hehehe

A few weeks ago, I went to an another anime convention just to shop for things that I love. I told you I just go to anime conventions to shop hehehe. So here's a quick snapshot on what I have wore.

Photo credit to Hodge Podge
Thank you so much Hodge Podge for the great photo hehehe. Finally, I got the chance to wear my "Certified Card Captor" shirt which is now my favorite! :) I will be a forever Card Captor Sakura fan! :)

So my usual routine when going to an anime convention is just to walk around checking out some stuffs first then when I am done checking them out, it's time for shopping! :) Good thing that there are plenty of booths available so there are a lot of things to choose from.

So here's what I got during the event



I only got a few stuff because these are the only things that I am familiar with. The items that they are now selling during conventions are of course new anime titles that I have to admit, I am not familiar with. (Napagiiwanan na ako) But I am happy with my purchase hehehe. I love them all! :)

Can't wait to go to the next anime convention! I miss going to cons and buying stuffs hehehe.

So that's it for now! Stay tuned for more blog posts my dear dolls! (I'll be posting my March and April favorites soon so please do stay tune for that. :) )

Take care and always stay pretty!

Heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3