Friday, December 16, 2011

November Haul

Hello again dollies!
I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry about that. I really got pretty busy that I don't have any time to blog  but ere I am today to make a post for you dollies!

So for today's post, I will show you my November Haul. I know it's late again but here I am now making a post about it haha  So here they are 









I got some stuff from Etude House and some at other beauty store like Watson's and Landmark. Here's what I got

  • Marionnaud Blush Brush
  • Marionnaud Eyeshadow Brush
  • Nichido Girls Night Out Eyeliner Pencil in Black
  • Wet n Wild 511B Lipstick
  • L.A Colors Pink Sand Lipstick
  • Paganini Rollers
  • Caress Nail Polish in Antique Rose
  • 2 China made HD Cracking Nail Polish
  • Rhinestones
  • Saizen Box
  • 2 Saizen Falsies
  • Elf Eyelid Primer
  • Etude House Gingko Lip Patch
  • Etude House Dear Darling Nails Care Step 3 Nail Hardener
  • Etude House Petit Darling Nails wh702


There you go dollies!
I'll sure make a review about them in my future post. For now I decided not to buy a lot of beauty stuff since that my upcoming review list is pretty long now. I'll just review them first before I buy a lot of beauty stuffs again hehe

It's now the Holidays so Happy Holidays everyone!

Take care and always stay pretty!

2 comments:

  1. aww, some really super cute beauty stuff! must be a great x-mas treat <3

    i'll be keeping an eye out for the reviews. have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking time in reading my post! ^^, Will definitely make a review of these products someday! ^^, Hoping for your patience. ^^,

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3