Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Product Review:Shawill 12 Color Cream Eyeshadow

Hello again dollies!
It's review time!
For today's review, I will be reviewing the Shawill 12 Color Cream Eyeshadow.

I got this eyeshadow palette for practice purposes since that I read some raves about this product. This is also really cheap, for the price of Php 148, you got yourself a pretty good eyeshadw palette. The product is pretty pigmented but glittery  which I don't really like. But the SA told me that it was just the top layer of the product, once you hit the eyeshadow powder, it's not that glittery at all. But for it's price and pigmentation, it is a product worth trying for.

I believe that they have 4 kinds of this palette but I got this one because of it's more earthly colors perfect for having the gyaru look and smokey eyes. The palette comes with an eyeshadow brush and a mirror that is perfect to see your eyes when you are having your retouch. I am just having problems with it when I used my own eyeshadow brush.
 It also has a pretty decent staying power which lasted for about 2 hours. Now let's see the product swatch.

This is the swatched of the first row of the palette.

and another swatched

swatched of the second row of the palette

See how pigmented they really are? I really love the pigmentation and hoping that with this product, I could learn how to do the smokey eyes look.


THE PRODUCT:  Shawill 12 Color Cream Eyeshadow
PRICE:  Php 148
PLACE:  The Landmark Makati
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

  • Value for money
  • Pretty Pigmented

WHAT I DON'T LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

  • Too glittery at first use but eventually it will fade
  • It's kind of hard to pick up the color of the product with an eyeshadow brush

WILL I RECOMMEND IT/ BUY IT AGAIN?:
I do recommend this to those who wants an affordable eyeshadow palette for practice/fun purposes. I will definitely buy the other shades of this product.
RATING: I give this product a  4/5
THE VERDICT:
This is a pretty decent product for it's price. I sure hope that they didn't put too much glitter on it because the glitters is hard to remove once it has contact with the skin.


That's for today's review my dear dollies!
Take care and stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3