Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I'm back!

Hello dolls!


After being MIA for such a long time, I am finally back! To be honest I kind of got lazy on updating this humble blog of mine but in the end I have decided to revive it again. hehehe :) I think that I finally saw my calling and that is thru blogging. I promise that I will now update this blog from time to time and will make it even more interesting for you. As usual I will still do product reviews and the like so watch out for that! ;)

As a gift for my come back, I have decided to host a mini giveaway if I get 3 new followers to make this come back of mine interesting. :)

I'll be seeing you on my next blog post! :)

Take care and always stay pretty! ;)

Heart,
Lora-chan

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3