Saturday, March 02, 2013

ZALORA Philippines

Hello hello my dear dolls!

It's been a very long time and I miss blogging so much!  A lot of things happened but still my love for beauty products,fashion and the like doesn't end, so let's start this comeback of mine with a blast.

Nowadays, everything is done online.That's how technology improves for the past few years and now everything is done magically with just a click and shopping is not an exception. Who doesn't want to shop with just a click away?


credits to ZALORA PH
                         

Introducing ZALORA, (wow it rhymes with my name ;) ) an international online seller of fashion and beauty products has made a franchise in the Philippines to cater to the Filipino and Filipina "fashionista". ZALORA Philippines offers international brands and Filipino brands making  online shopping an interesting one.

WHAT TO LOVE AT ZALORA?

  • Easy and user friendly interface of their website
  • They offer a wide selection (when I say wide, it's really wide since there are so many to choose from you can't just decide for one.) of products for Men, Women, Kids and also House accessories.
  • They offer free shipping for worth Php 1000
  • 30 days return policy (This is pretty rare for an online shop and I give ZALORA a thumbs up for this)
  • Easy payment methods (They offer credit card payment, paypal, bank transfer, Gcash and cash on delivery)
  • They state the product availability and the available sizes and/or colors
  • Offers coupons and discounts (They offer a Php 250 discount coupon upon sign up)
  • A trusted online retailer
  • Helpful and attentive customer support team
WHAT NOT TO LOVE AT ZALORA?
  • They didn't state the product measurement in some of their products especially their clothing. (I believe that some of the consumer wanted to know what are the measurement of the product before purchasing. I hope that ZALORA will look into this)



ZALORA Philippines has been in the online world for almost one year now and I admit, I regretted not trying their service when I first saw their TV advertisement and I was surprised that they are already turning one.
credits to ZALORA PH
                       

For their anniversary, they are offering a lot of discount on their selected items. This will be a perfect time for those of you who haven't tried ZALORA yet. As for me, I already tried their service last week and I was please on how the transaction went smoothly. I will blog about my experience with ZALORA on my next blog post so stay tuned for that.

ZALORA Philippines is pretty unique on it's own. It's fast and easy which are the things to love with ZALORA. So if you love online shopping, ZALORA Philippines is a must try.

What are you waiting for? Visit ZALORA Philippines now at www.zalora.com.ph



Take care and always stay pretty!





2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute i really enjoy, Zalora is a great deal for the filipino they offers international brand and filipino brand thats what we love zalora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliment and for your support with Zalora. :)

      Delete

Please do leave me comments my dear Dollies! I'd love to hear from you! :3